Sunday, December 19, 2010

SCNTS Week 4 Submission

Hi Ladies

This is my fourth and final submission for the SCNTS challenge!!!  It is a little heart sore, as it marks the end of a wonderful challenge and getting to know the other contestants through their pages....

This challenges was to propose a challenge and submit an example of it.

My challenge was 8-ributes, whereby you select a subject...a loved one, the city you live in, your cat or the city you live in and journal 8 reasons why you think they are GR8 (oh, I had to :D).

It is often the things we love most that go by unappreciated and are the things we need to acknowledge...

I used this opportunity to use my wonderful hubby as my subject...he is fantastic and I wanted to have record of it....



I am very pleased to have made it this far, to the FIAL FIVE, and wish luck to the other 4 ladies submitting layouts :D

Will keep you posted on the outcome of the challenge :D

Until then....scrap your heart out :)

Jo

1 comment:

  1. Jo you did a great job. I love this layout. I know you are gona be picked babe. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete