Wednesday, August 1, 2018

DAY 4 - Southerngals5x7

Hello speedy artists!!

Day 4!! Half way there!!  Well done for sticking in there!!

I have learnt that 5 minutes is either a long time, or not long at all!!  As I am watching the timer go down, I am sometimes surprised that only a minute and a half has passed, and sometimes I'm like"YIKES!!!! 3 minutes gone!!!"

As a result of this weird time warp situation, sometimes the results of a 5 minute page are less than fantastic, but the most important thing is that I have taken at least 5 minutes during the day to get some paints and marks down on paper, without the burden of thinking too much.

The freedom is liberating, and although I don't really struggle with perfectionism or inability just to let go and play in my art journal, I am learning that letting the media just speak to me is gratifying!!







I can't believe there are only 3 days left in this challenge!!

If you would like to see the full list of supplies I am using for this challenge, please click HERE to be directed to my first post on this challenge.

I have filmed my process, if you would like to watch, please search Josocrafty on YouTube, or click HERE for a direct link!

See you tomorrow for DAY 5!!  Wahoo!

XX
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment