- 12" x 12" Cardstock
- White cardstock for title and matting
- Printed Paper for title and matting
- Felt flowers
- Prima flowers
- PVC heart (home made, directions included)
- Journallign block stamp & ink.
- Cut and mat title (I used a Silhouette), and attach to the top right of your page.
- Crop and mat photograph and attach to page, centred horizontally, but slightly off centre to the top of the page on the vertical.
- Stamp with journalling block on the bottom right hand side of the page.
- Cut PVC shape (instructions below), and attach to bottom left of your page
- Attach a piece of ribbon on the bottom left of your page, starting right on the edge, going over the heart shape, and ending at the stamped image.
- Attach 2 small prima flowers next to the heart embellishment, and attach brads through centre of the flower.
- Attach 3 felt flowers to the top left of the page, adjacent to your title. Secure with brads.
For the heart above, I used a stencil, but free hand works just as well...
Thoroughly wash out a PVC milk carton, allow to dry. Trim out the flat edges using a sharp scissors. Trace your shape on to the plastic using a sharp pin. Using a sharp nose scissors, cut out the shape...Presto!! PVC shapes for free.
Should you use the above to create your own page, mail your low resolution image to me and I will post them!!