Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I am so freaking excited!!!!

Hello Ladies

Still busy, busy....my house is now at capacity.  Six additional family members in our house!!!  I am one happy girl....

Still no scrapping time though but that is going to have to change!!!  I have been accepted to be on the design team for Scrap Inspire Create!!!  I am so very excited!!!!

Visit their site at :
http://scrapinspirecreate.blogspot.com/

I have been given my first design challenge and am so looking forward to creating the page.  I have selected my pictures and have a layout all ready in my head!!!  I am heading off now to go and work on the details....

The layouts will be revealed on 3 October on the Scrap Inspire Create site!!!

Happy Scrapping

Jo

2 comments:

  1. HEY JO!!! I AM SO GLAD AND HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR AND WITH YOU =D =D =D CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! i will check out the site right after this post ;D
    have fun designing =)

    xoxoxo, rahel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats can't wait to see your page/s

    Boo

    ReplyDelete