Friday, April 22, 2011

DT Challenge - Frills and Lace

It is that time again!!!  The talented ladies of the JoSoCrafty Design Team have been asked to come up with a layout using Frills and Lace.  It can be quite difficult to do, especially if you don't do many girly pages.....

Hana


I love the bold colors used in this layout.....

Heba


Once again, fantastic colors, and what a pretty subject to scrap :)

Riri


Jo


Thanks for visiting and don't forget to send me your pages inspired by the layouts on this blog :D

Jo

3 comments:

  1. Great LO ladies!!!! Keep inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!.. FAB LOs! :D
    i wanna participate too.. :D
    can you please tell me the rules of the challenge and till when can I submit my page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Spardha
    The challenge is just to use frills and lace....just as much as you want :D

    ReplyDelete