Monday, September 5, 2011

Christmas Planner

Hello :D

I was catching up on all my favorite blogs last night.  As you all know, I am a huge fan of Rahel Menig at SwissgirlDesigns.  Her latest post was of a Christmas Planner she created for Crate Paper (Yes, she is a CP Girl!!!).

I immediately fell in love with this little treasure and thought it was such an awesome idea to keep all your Christmas ideas in one neat, tidy little note book!!!  So, straight after dinner, I retreated to my "Girl Cave" (aka Scrap Camp) and made a little planner for myself.

I was a little creative with the sizing as I used what I had available to make the planner.  You can find the tutorial to make the mini journal HERE.  Then you just embellish it accordingly for the Christmas Planner.

Here is my take on the Christmas Planner:


I used an A4 pice of printed paper and folded it in half lengthwise to use as my cover.  I created pockets in the front and back covers, just to store extra bits if necessary.






I loved Rahel's idea to add a little envelope for gift tags...


The planner is really quite small and is very transportable!!


I had a lot of fun making this mini journal and it was really quick and easy to do.  I have a few more ideas to do with this mini, and one is to make a recipe book with my favorite recipes, to give as a gift :D

Happy Scrapping!!

Jo



1 comment:

  1. hey jo :D this planner is so cute :D thanks for scrap lifting me :D also i love your recent layouts a lot!! love how you used the ruler paper!!
    xoxo, rahel :D

    ReplyDelete