Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cousins Layout

Hello

I have had so much fun lately in my little craft room :D  I have some really nice pictures from our summer vacation....good photo's make for fun scapping.

This is a page I did of my son and nephew.  We were in South Africa and on the COLDEST day there, we decided to go to a garden centre where they had a play area for children.....the kids were totally unaware of the weather, meanwhile, my mother-in-law and I FROZE.....



I just love these hot air balloons :D


My little owls :D


I stamped out this title, then cut the cardstock into a banner shape


I have hunkered down to get my Project Life album up to date....It is a momentous task as I have 6 weeks of vacation to update, and then the 3 weeks since being home (shew).   NOTE TO SELF:  Don't let Project Life fall behind....hectic to catch it up:D

Happy Scrapping!!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment