Saturday, December 18, 2010

Scrapbook Challenges Next Top Scrapper - TOP 5

Wahoo!!!  I made it to the TOP FIVE of the SCNTS!!!  I am so excited to have made it this far, as the ladies entering are all so very talented!!!!  Now lets see if I can make it into the TOP TREE!!  Oh my gosh, if my tummy was in knots and my nerves shattered before, you must see me now :D I am a wreck!!!  Just kidding, I am definitely nervous, as is normal when being judged by your peers, but I am loving having my creativity being stretched in new directions, I find that once I have done something like this, it almost resets my mojo, and it flows fast and furious for a while after!!!

I am working on the final challenge and really hope my ideas are liked enough to make it to the top 3 :D :D

Holding thumbs, toes, and every lucky charm I can get my hands on....:)

Find inspiration in every day :D

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment