Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tim Holtz - 12 Tags of Christmas

Hi!!

If you haven't been following Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas this year, all I can ask is "WHY NOT???"  What a truly inspirational man he is, with such awesome ideas....

He really inspires me to think out the box.

I have been really snowed under with a lot of scrapping "got-to-dos's" which is never a problem, because hey, who doesn't want to be forced to scrap????  My brain is fried and my nerves are shot, so just spending a bit of time with Tim (yes, we are on first name basis here, I spend many hours with him on YouTube :D), I feel that I am once again inspired!!!

Click HERE to see Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas.

I will leave a little teaser from his site here, jut to wet your appetite :)


Never stop playing :D

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment