Thursday, January 6, 2011

SCNTS Results

With the silly season still ringing in my ears, I have realized that I did not update on the Scrapbook Challenges Next Top Scrapper Competition!!!

The results came in and I am VERY happy to say that I came in at 3rd place!!!  I am so pleased and totally loved the competition!!!

Here are my layouts submitted again...

WEEK 1

This LO got me into the TOP 20


WEEK 2

For week 2, we had to choose an old layout we weren't entirely happy with, and do a makeover.  This was the layout I wanted to makeover.

This is the made over page, which got me into the TOP 10


WEEK 3

Week 3 required us to take note of the little things we do during a day, and scrap the events.  This layout got me into the TOP 5


WEEK 4

Week 4's challenge required us to set our own challenge.  I chose to set a challenge of taking 8 points of something/someone you love and scrap them.
This layout got me 3rd place :D

Thanks for journeying with me on this amazing adventure!!!!

Happy Scrapping!!!

Jo












1 comment:

  1. Super fab layouts!.. really love all of them!.. my fave is the one with the lists!.. its beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete