Saturday, October 13, 2012

SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT - "Cuddles"

I snapped this photo of my kids using my iPhone one morning while they were lying in my bed with me, getting cuddles.  I love that they are cuddling in the photo.  They really do love each other, which makes my hear warm :D


I masked the craft paper using Mister Huey's hexagon mask and Adirondack Colour Wash in Butterscotch. I layered over some scraps of paper, punch outs and various other embellishments found in my stash.  I also added a little Washi Tape.  This is my go to item at the moment.  I don't know how I lived without it!!!

This is one of my favorite layouts I have done in a while.  My heart felt happy when I finished this layout, which to me is the ultimate when scrapping :D


HAPPY SCRAPPING!!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment