Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Page About Me on Mother's Day

Hello scraplings!!!

Something none of us do often enough is scrap ourselves....We are always behind the scenes, the "mammarazzi" if you will, ensuring we capture every moment for us to preserve for our children, grandchildren, and so on....

I cut my hair recently.  It was about halfway down my back, and I got it chopped off at the shoulders....saving on shampoo and conditioner now :D

I took this photo with my iPhone, to send a picture to my husband who had been away for a while, and was a few weeks away from returning home.....

I don't like myself in pictures, so when I do find one that is semi-decent...I scrap it :D


I loved the paper as it is a very "me" paper, the colors are just up my street, it is a travel paper, which is something I love, but I do not do enough of....and the camera...well... what can I say...I'm a scraper.....

Once again, I dug into the depths of my stash and found a J bookmark which my kids bought for me for Mother's Day, YEARS ago!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of you out there....we are doing one of the most important jobs around!!!  We deserve a day of tea and toast in bed :D:D

Keep creating!!!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment