Monday, May 7, 2012

Wedding Photos

Hello....

We all love a wedding.  In March, we attend a family wedding in Blythedale, Natal, South Africa.  It was a really beautiful beach wedding.

This is a picture of my sister-in-law, who was a bridesmaid.  She just looked so lovely in this photo....(she always looks lovely).  She is one of those girls who is not only beautiful on the outside, but is beautiful on the inside too....


I used neutral colors for this page and kept it quite minimal...adding my favorite embellishment...an owl :D

Thanks for stopping by....

Happy Scrapping

Jo

2 comments:

  1. Love your layout Jo, such a beautiful picture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heba....she is such an awesome girl....makes me sad to be so far away from some of my family....miss you friend....Skype scrap soon....

    ReplyDelete