Saturday, September 8, 2012

Handmade Journal

Welcome!!!

Today I have a little something different to share with you.  I am not a huge "mini-maker" but sure love them.  I like the way they look and the amazing things people do with their mini books.

I was browsing Big Picture Classes and saw an older class by Amy Tangerine called Get Those Creative Juices Flowing.  I was intrigued....

The first handout was for a journal made from scraps.  I just loved it!!!!

Here is how mine turned out....

It is largely made from scraps....The only thing I used which wasn't scraps was the 4" strip of printed acetate on the front cover.  This album is 6 x 6".


Look at all the different layers and sizes...drool!!



Yup, literally scraps of paper I had left over from a travel album I did last year!!!!



Now all I need is a journey to go on so I can take this with me and capture the moments!!!  HINT HINT.

Happy Scraping!!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment