Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lil Bees Boutique August Kits

Hi Ladies!!!

I collected my August Kits from Lil Bees Boutique today and I would like to share them with you.

This is my little treasure...I am TOTALLY into butterflies at the moment, in case you haven't noticed from my recent pages published :)


The acrylic stamps are called "Wings" and are by much loved Prima.
I love that is has the awesome decorative oval frame and a some birds which are always fun to put on your page.
I was so pleased to find TWO bottles Stickles glitter glue included, in yellow and Platinum.
Stickles boasts a non clog formula and is my first choice glitter glue.

The Exclusive Kit pictured below is not mine, I collected it for a friend so I won't be showcasing any pages with the products.  I just had to show you what was included.

The butterfly is absolutely awesome and the felt ferns are so detailed, they look like actual ferns!!!

I should be getting a Main Kit shortly, and I will post the pictures of the goodies when I get them.


Happy Scrapping

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment