Saturday, August 14, 2010

SwissGirlDesigns Does It Again!!!!

Hi

You all know how much I love the inspiration that flows from Rahel's site, swissgirldesigns.com.  Well, logging on to her site this morning, I was so happy to see that she has launched her new acrylic stamp range.

I have my personal favorite, which is the Paint Splatters, but there seems to be something for everyone in the range.  I have already put my personal favorites on back order with her, as the stamps for re-sale will only arrive with her some time next week.

In the interest of saving on shipping fees, I have decided to see if anyone else would like the stamps and I will place a bulk order with her.  I am ordering directly from her and am not putting a mark up or such on the items....

I am estimating that the stamps will be in the region of AED60 per set, excluding P&P.

If you are interested in placing your order, please mail or post a comment on which your preferences are and as soon as I have all the final details as to cost etc. I will pass that information on.  I will bring the goodies in via Aramex, and will split the shipping fee accordingly :)

To wet your taste buds, here are the stamps:

For Rahel's video on the stamps, please go to her site at www.swisgirldesigns.com where you can see the stamps as well as some layout ideas for using the stamps.

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment