Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lil Bees Boutique September Main Kit-Layouts

Hello fellow crafters!!!

I have had a few days of fun playing with the goodies from the Lil Bees September Main kit, and I can finally upload the layouts I made using some of the stash.  This kit is so jam packed that I still have a pile of stash left for more hours of scrapping enjoyment!!

Thank you so much to Hana for affording me the opportunity to "play" with all the wonderful stash in the kit!!






I have done a video tutorial which includes all of the pages shown above.



Happy Scrapping

Jo

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic Jo I didnt want the music to end I have played it three times already. So glad to be a member - I so want that stamp!

    Great Job x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo fantastic job this is the third time I have tried to leave a comment - dont you just love computers - I didnt want the music to stop

    Great job - cant wait to see you all with the kit esp that stamp LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your input Christine!!! Internet has not been my friend today. It took 3 attempts and 5 hours to get this video done today!!!

    ReplyDelete