Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lil Bees Boutique August Kits - Some More Layouts

Hello!!

I have been a little overrun with home duties the last weeks, so I haven't had a chance to put together another tutorial....I am working on it!!!

I managed to complete another 2 layouts using the Lil Bees Aug Main Kit.




















Here I used a plain cardstock as the background, and distressed and inked the edges.  I used elements of the Prima printed paper.  I cut the oval from the front and a strip, using the reverse side of the paper.  I stamped the butterflies from the August Stamp Kit then painted the chipboard letters so that they matched my colour theme.





















On this layout, I painted the chipboard letters, once again to fit my colour scheme.

Please mail me your pages using any of the August Kit and I will publish them on my blog!!!

Happy Scrapping!!

Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment