Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lil Bees Boutique September Main Kit

Hello!!

Apologies to any of you who find yourself here because of the post on Facebook.  I will be repeating myself.

I met with Hana to day of Lil Bees Designs.  I got my grubby little paws on next month's Main Kit.  Oh My Golly Gosh!!!  If you haven't thought of subscribing before, NOW is the time.  This is the  most jam packed kit yet in my opinion.  As Hana has "leaked" before, next month's kit contains and album....AND SO MUCH MORE!!!

I am working on a layout or two, which will be posted on her site as or along with "SNEAK PEAKS".  I am working on Video Tutorials on the pages, so if you are stuck for ideas, the layouts will be available for your viewing!!  Please bear with me if the videos are a few days behind the kits...I will try  my best to get them out in time!!!

I have also been privileged to to get a look a the Stamp Kit for next month too...LOVE IT!!

Keep on looking at Lil Bees site for sneak peaks and I can promise that the kit is WELL worth it!!

Happy Scrapping

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment