Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SwissGirlDesigns Stamps

Hello fellow crafters

A little bridie told me that the stamps from SwissgirlDesigns will be ready for me to place an order in about a week.

As soon as I get the thumbs up that they are in stock, I will be ordering, as I know they are going fast.  Please let me know via e-mail which stamps you would like.  I have all the orders placed previously, so if you have already sent your mail, you need not send it again.

Thanks again for supporting Rahel and SwissGirlDesigns, she is an awesome lady with awesome ideas!!  Be sure to visit her blog for fantastic ideas!

Happy Scrapping

Jo

1 comment:

  1. hi jo!
    thank you so much for your help and support!! i appreciate it so much!! thank you also for putting the blingie on your sidebar, it looks great :D

    be blessed!
    xoxo, rahel

    ReplyDelete