Thursday, August 2, 2012

PROJECT LIFE - Journaling Cards

Hello!!

Today I would like to share some Project Life journaling cards I made a little while ago.  My daughter was attending the Creative Camp at Creative Hands, and silly me left our photographs at home.  FIRST TIME EVER that has happened.  I couldn't believe that I had done this!!!  Amy was okay because she could do her page and add in photos later, but I was totally stumped...How to update PL without your Photos.  Feeling red faced and hugely annoyed with myself, I decided to embellish a few blank journaling cards to add for my stash.


I started by trimming down the grid index cards I bought from Daiso to the correct size (I love Daiso!!!).  Next I reached into my bag of bits and pieces and added die cut labels and shapes, washi tape and some punched out tags.

Now I have some hand embellished journaling cards to reach for which will help cut down on the time I update Project Life.

Happy Scrapping!!

Jo

1 comment: