Saturday, August 25, 2012

SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT - Proud

Welcome back!!!

Today I would like to share a page I did recently of my daughters Gymnastics Competition.  She competed last year and suffered a little stage fright and didn't complete her floor routine.  We were very nervous that we would have a repeat of last year, but she did us so proud, not only completing the floor routine, but also winning herself a SECOND PLACE!!

There are 3 types of layouts I really, really, really do not look forward to doing.  They are, SCHOOL, SPORTS and CHRISTMAS.... They just never turn out the way I imagine and just end up looking....well......UGH!!

Knowing full well I have to document this momentous occasion, I set about doing some research and reached for the trusty GOOGLE search....and my fears were just enforced as I struggled to find a nice layout for gymnastics.  So I did what I do best, grab a cup of coffee and sit with my thoughts...I then hopped on to the Silhouette site and searched for "gymnast".  I found a couple of things but was truly taken by this silhouette of the gymnast presenting....I had a EUREKA moment!!!


The page pretty much came together quite quickly with a bits of punched out paper, tags, folded silk flowers and a flair button from Findingnana....Shew!!!  I was saved some heartache and headaches!!!


Thanks for stopping by.  Come back on Tuesday where I will be sharing Week 6 of my Project Life Album.

Be Crafty (the creative kind, not the mean kind)!!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment