Tuesday, August 28, 2012

PROJECT LIFE - "Week 6"

Welcome back to Project Life Tuesday!!!

This week I would like to share Week 6 with you (13-20 July 2012).  As is the norm with PL, this post is a little picture heavy...


LEFT PAGE....


RIGHT PAGE....


This is the picture of my husband, son and his dive instructor on the day my son got his Open Water One qualification.


I got given the tea as a gift from one of the children in our class last year.  A good friend of mine came over and I decided to give the loose tea a try....It was great!!


I took my daughter and her friend to Craft Camp.  They made stunning frames while I did some catching up on Project Life. 


This project was a LOOONG work in progress.  Sorting out, clearing out, selling furniture, painting, building new furniture from IKEA....and this was the end result of my son's "new" room...


PL journaling cards made while my daughter was at another session of Creative Camp and a picture of my children looking into the water at Festival Centre.


Yet another dentist visit.  I love the decor in the waiting room at the dentist.  I usually grab an opportunity to snap a shot of Dubai out the window from the 21st floor offices....Today I decided to snap our feet..  I used one of the instagram cameras I made recently using paper scraps.


This was not quite as long a process.  I had recently sorted out my daughters room, so when her new furniture came from IKEA and the room had been painted, it was a quick job to get everything in its right place....Both of the children's rooms sorted and looking great!!


I am pleased I got the time while my daughter was at Craft Camp to catch up on my PL Album.  (Not hugely behind, just a couple of weeks due to the home makeover I undertook).  At the time of writing this post, I am 100% up to date and eagerly look forward to Sunday's when I record the week just gone past!!!

Happy Scrapping!!

Jo




No comments:

Post a Comment