Tuesday, August 7, 2012

PROJECT LIFE - "Week 3"

Today I would like to share Project Life - Week 3 with you.  I have had a lot of fun playing with page protectors with different size pockets, but I think I personally still prefer the old 2, 4, 2 layout....


Left Page:

Right Page:


And here is a closer look at a couple of the days :D

Just an amazing day!!  My daughter was in a gymnastics display at school.  Their routine drew gasps of amazement and cheers of joy from the audience.  It was a tear maker moment :D


As an expat living in Dubai, I really miss some of the things you find "back home".  I was super excited to find this orange drink in our local supermarket!!!  It totally earned the spot of "photo-of-the-day" for me :D


It would appear that a lot of Project Lifers often say they are falling behind.  Having fallen behind myself, OFTEN, I just want to add a spot of encouragement for those who are perhaps feeling a bit despondent about being behind....Don't stress it.  Its not something you are going to be judged by or get graded for....If you are months behind and just are not able to make up the weeks....just start again from today....

Happy Scrapping

Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment